Tumblr on We Heart It
Laura Marling - “Where can I go?”
Left handed drawing.
This, my friends, is Alfred Thaddeus Crane Pennyworth. AND LET ME TELL YOU. HE IS NOT WORTH A FUCKING PENNY.
HE IS WORTH ALL THE MONEY.
This man not only raised one of the GREATEST heroes of all time, but he also
- Assisted in caring for the Robins
- CAN FLY A JET
- Was a field medic
- FIXES THE BATSUIT ALL DAY EVERYDAY
- Was an actor
- Can do a spot on impersonation of Bruce
- Is the only member of the Bat Family allowed to own firearms
- He has overcome 27 kidnappings. On his own.
- He held his own in hand to hand combat!
- He made the Outsiders.
- He is the best goddamn butler ever. End of story.
This man is probably one of the best characters ever made. No joke.
Reblogging because Alfred is, in fact, one of the greatest characters in comic books, ever, of all time, forever and a half.
Plus he kicked superman’s ass and handed it to him
Let’s not forget this crowning moment of badass:
//It’s mandatory to forever reblog Alfred’s bad-assery.//
I don’ t think there is a person on the planet who does not like Alfred. Really, though.
My nerd is showing BUT
I cannot be the only one who noticed this right? Right? The Avatar wiki mentions the Yuyan headband and that they do tattoo, but mentions nothing about Nightwing.
It can’t be a weird coincidence. The tattoo and mask are identical. IDENTICAL.
I’m thinking Bryan and Michael might be secret DC/Batman/Nightwing fans. This pleases me greatly.